- Category: Frontpage
- Hits: 1129
Unfortunately we are unable to offer Personal Infrared Sauna at this time. Please contact us if you are interested and we will let you know when this service becomes available again.
We are excited to add Personal Infrared Sauna to our wellness options.
After much research we chose an open design to allow all the benefits of infrared sauna in a comfortable convenient way.
Important factors we considered in choosing which type of sauna to offer:
- Sustainably sourced Canadian cedar that smells great and has no chemical off-gassing
- 6 super low EMF heaters surround the body for more thorough penetration - near infrared heat lamps, Tecology, Tru Infra thru Tourmaline Stone for the lower back. (When it's cold outside you won't want to get out!)
- Head & heart stay out of the heat by design, infrared interacts with the entire body systemically so there is no need to be completely enclosed to get 100% of the benefits without the risks associated with overheating the head & heart
- No need to sweat - it's true, you can still detox without sweating but with a 90 - 170 degree temperature range you can choose the tradional method or the proven better results, clothes on, no sweat option
- The no sweat option allows the body to enter the heal/rest/digest state (parasympathetic nervous system dominant) for the entire time you are in the sauna
- Sit straight or recline in a seat designed for professional athletes that fits most adults comfortably
- No need to disrobe or change clothes, we do ask that you remove shoes
Experiencing it for yourself is really better than anything you can read about it.
Sessions are by appointment only.(emails or texts work great since we keep phones silenced during classes & sessions)
- $20 Standard Sauna Session $15 Express Sauna Session
- $15 when added to a yoga class $10 Express Sauna when added to a class
*Ask about package pricing discounts for sauna only or sauna plus yoga!
- Category: Frontpage
- Hits: 6067
Classes available online exclusively at this time.
See below for more information. Thank you for visiting our page!
For the most current information, please Like & Follow Refined Alignment on Facebook.
*Most classes can be adapted for prenatal students as well as other health conditions, please disclose this information & have physician approval.
Private Lessons: by appointment to fit your life, your level, & your budget.
Call or text 785.249.3342 for more information or to schedule.
Class Descriptions & Times:
Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention:
Schedule changes for this class pending, contact us to be added to the list!
(A blend of yoga, tai chi/qi gong & strenth building) Popular with seniors of all ages! Designed for those at any level who need or prefer a chair while learning to breath, stretch, raise energy, move the body & quiet the mind, all leading to better strength, balance, alignment, focus & flexibility.
Tuesdays 10 - 11 am
Thursdays 10 - 11 am
All levels. A welcoming class bringing awareness of alignment principles in fundamental yoga poses, deeper opening in restorative poses & proper breath practices in all poses. This is a class to begin, recharge, or continue a life-long safe & mindful yoga practice.
Tuesday 4 - 5:15 pm
Thursday 4 - 5:15 pm
At this time all classes are offered through the online platform GoToMeeting. Please contact Refinded Alignment if you have questions or to sign up for a class. You will receive connection instructions and an id code specific to your requested class or private session.
Pay as you go: $15/class
Pay by the month discount:
One class a week: $50 a month
Unlimited classes: $95 a month
If you have questions call or text 785.249.3342,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(since phones are silenced during classes it works great to text, email or leave a voicemail ~thank you)
Do you need a presentation for your group or organization?
We can join your meeting or host one for you!
Contact us for more information.
Do you want an individualized group class for just your family or small group?
Do you need a team building activity for your staff?
Let us help you create an online event to meet your needs, and a price plan to meet your budget.
Keywords: yoga, chair yoga, breath, pranayama, relaxation, meditation, body/mind/spirit, alignment, health, essential oils, earthing, wellness, restorative yoga, integrated yoga
Like & Follow us on Facebook!
- Category: Frontpage
- Hits: 4432